2- Moisturizing foot sage with milk and honey
- 3 tablespoons cold milk
- 1 cup honey
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 3-4 drops vanilla essence
- 2-3 tablespoons of almond oil
- Place milk and honey in a container and heat over low heat.
- Add orange juice and almond oil while stirring.
- Take it off the fire and let it cool down.
- When cool, add vanilla essence and stir.
- Pour the cream into a container and store in the refrigerator for later use.
- Apply this to washed feet every night before bed.
- Leave for an hour and then wash off with cold water.